What to Expect
When you arrive at Indian Ridge Animal Hospital, you will be greeted warmly as we check you in and can expect quality care for your pet.
Our veterinarians and staff do their best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there may be an occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit to our veterinary clinic:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and confirm your reason for coming in that day.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinarians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please discuss this with the veterinarian.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the veterinary services that we provide. We would be delighted to see you again.